shocked

Owner Returns Home From Holiday To Discover Dog Is Covered In Bug Bites, After...

A woman named Hayden Howard went away for Easter weekend and returned home to her dog Jackson. Everything seemed normal until she noticed blemishes...

Man Was Out Walking His Dog, What He Came Across Terrified Him Until He...

This is a post that we ask you to share with all of you friends and family because people need to be aware of...
marrow bones

Vets Warn Dog Owners Of The Dangers Of Marrow Bones

As a dog owner, we love rewarding our fur babies with treats and bones to chew on. Unfortunately — this practice could end up...
flu

Deadly Dog Flu Surfaces On U.S. Southern East Coast

Keeping our dogs safe, healthy, and happy are our number one priorities as a dog owner. Please read this article carefully, check for symptoms...
cancer

Golden Retriever Named Zeus Shockingly Loses Leg To Cancer — Needs YOUR Help!

Life throws us curve-balls that we never saw coming. Sometimes they are filled with joy — other times they can be just devastating. One...
recall

BREAKING NEWS: Leading Brand Issues Pet Food Recall

BREAKING NEWS: A large and well-known dog food manufacturer has announced a voluntary recall due to a possible choking hazard. Check your shelves immediately...

Could Your Dog’s Bad Breath Be Killing Them?

A dog’s bad breath isn’t only a sign that they may have gum disease; it could be a sign that something else is seriously...

Most Popular